Unbelievable. I fainted at Elias Mall! So maluating can! Fortunately, there was grandma, aunt and my cousins around. Didn't really know what exactly happened to myself either. It was probably because I ate medicine with an empty stomach in the morning.
All of us were walking when we decided to stop to discuss what we wanted to have for lunch, when I felt really sick. A few seconds later, everything was spinning and it suddenly turned black. When I was conscious, I felt really weak and couldn't really walk. I
I was supported up to the clinic upstairs. The dumbell doctor advised my aunt to take me to the hospital. I cried. I hate hospitals! I knew I was ok. I know myself best. I was afraid that if I were to go there, I might be admitted! I don't want that. That dumbell even ask his staff nurse to call 995. My gawd! Of course I kept refusing. Then aunt sort of 'bluffed' them by saying that she will take me there herself! Haha. I felt so bad, grandma panicked shit, aunt went all round the mall looking for clinics and my cousins were in a state of shock.
Daddio and mummy rushed home from work too. But I was ok after I rested at home, and I had a slight fever after that too. Staying over at grandma's tonight.