Went to Orchard last night. Had dinner at Din Tai Fung.The food there was great! It was my first time there though. Oh no! Can you believe it...in every entry, i'm like talking about food food food? Gawd! Ok anyway, dad joked with us the whole time. Crapped away with all of us. So cool. Went to Heeren after that. Sis got a Fossil watch as her Christmas present from daddio and mummy. It was nice. Latest model and the same price as the one mummy bought me in june.
Oh my gawd!!! Then I saw the 'angmoh-chinese' guy that I previously saw in Escape with my cousins! He shaved his hair or something like that. His hair was spiky the other time I saw him!Haha.I still recogonised him! He's hotttttt stuff man!
Anyway, home alone now! Sisters have all gone to grandma's house! Going there later all by myself because i'll be having dental appointment at 9.45am. Having polishing of my tooth and tightening of the braces! Missed my appointment last month.