The both days of Chinese New Year was really great!! Awesome!! But two days is not enough. The government should make Friday a public holiday too. And guess what? NYGHS, Chinese High, Hwa Chong JC, RGS, RI, RJC students did not have to go to school. So unfair! hmpfh.
Our school principal should have given us a holiday too. This way, the principal herself would be happy, the teachers would be happy and most of all, the pupils would be happy. Make every one happy. No brains! Oh and not only that, we still had CCA after school!
Ok back to CNY...I am lazy to type out every single thing I did or every single visit I made. I met lotsa cute guys this new year. The lion dance guy who played the cymbals at my uncle's place, my mum's boss son's friend from ACS(I), and a few others. haha!! Anyway, came back very late for the two nights and went alot of visiting. Ate steamboat for like practically every meal. So funnnnn!