No one had the mood to like really concentrate and study in school today. The chinese peeps had probably been suffering from 'pre-CNY' symptoms!
OMG!! I can't wait for CNY! Two days passes by really fast. And good news! We don't have much homework, except for english! Teachers wanna relax too.
Had literature test today. First question was ok but the second one was tough. Didn't really have much to write.
Band today was as usual again. Perhaps today it was just a lil more fun. Played 'Autumn Leaves'! Hadn't heard/played it for a long time-since Arts Alive, and we finally played it again! Had sectionals after that. Woah our section was high today!! We were nuts! At first, when we was told to stay in the hall to play, we dragged a damn long bench but was too short for the seven of us. When we were told to go down to practice, we went to the school field to play! Haha..OMG we were damn lame. We played in a circular which was like meant for discus if I'm not wrong. Ya, but we still continued playing our pieces. Haha. Marching after that. Our final drill before the video-ing on Friday. It was good I say.
I really can't wait for CNY!!! One more day..one more day!!!!