Oh yeah! No homework today! First time since school re-opened this year.:)
Maths tuition later. Crap.. I'm having a terrible cough and running nose. Becky is the cause of it all!Uurrgghh! She spread her flu to me and I spread it to Khai Theng. The whole school got a "wonderful" lecture by the principal today. Goodness gracious! Lecture us early in the morning! wth. It spoilt our entire day. She claims that during national anthem, some of our students were fidgiting here and there, and not standing at attention. I got so pissed off when she said that ALL of us were very sloppishly dressed, in which only some of the students are.
Oh please can she like at least spare a thought for all those who make it a point to come to school neatly attired everyday! If only Sr.Cecily was still our principal. Mrs Loh is a lousy poke and she's too demanding!
Anyway, during religious ed today, we help cut patches of cloth that are to be sewed together to form a blanket..our school's bit to help the victims of the tsunami. Becky, Vera and myself worked together.Oh and today, surprisingly, Miss Juliana came in for Social Studies not with a black face. Haha. We didn't do any ss stuff, but did something which was quite cool..or should I say interesting!
Topic: "Why do students dislike Social studies?"..and in our groups,we had to think of the problem,solutions and the impact.Lol!! And we came up with lotsa funny stuff. Haha.
to becky: pay for my medical expenses which cost $28!! :) haha!