Uurrgghh!! School-life's damn stressful. Got back progress card last week. Didn't fail any. ahaha.Anyway, I feel that accounts is getting tougher and tougher. I am going nprogress card uts. Bio too. I wanna have tuition for Bio..maybe going with gwen lim. This saturday will be our school's carnival. I was suppose to be on duty for 'Crazy Bikes' but I dun want to. Asked Mama guchi to take over me.have my heart until the end of time. you're all i need, my love, my valentine!!" teehee. Brought ALL my books home from school today. Looked so bloody nerd carrying that damn big pile of books home. Woo-hoo!! no school on friday!! but still,i'll be good and promise myself to stay home to revise! Chinese O'Level in 83 days time!!! I'm dead scared. I'm happy enough if I get at least a B4.
*ahem*..ahem*:Even if the sun refuse to shine,even if romance ran out of rhyme. you would still have my heart until the end of time. you're all i need, my love, my valentine!