Yes..its been a long time since I've last updated my blog. Exams are coming and I've been extremely busy for the past weeks. I have headaches practically everyday. What makes things worse, the hot humid weather. Had mother tongue oral on wednesday. I screwed myself up. It was totally shit!! Stayed back in school yesterday and today to like revise and make some clarifications on accounts and physics.I was pretty exhausted by the end of everyday so took the cab home from Monday to Thursday. Daddy picked me up today. Supposed to stay in school till like 9pm++ to do accounts revision with Sister Jo, but I had dental app. I hate exams. Yah I mean like who the hell likes it! I'm dying. I keep telling myself that by studying its part of enjoying life but.... Sigh..Now I dun feel like going for the Sound Of Music tmr. I wanna stay at home to do Social Studies revison. Aargghh! I hope I do well for MYE!!!!!