Had darn Physics and Maths tutorial today. Uurrgghh!! Had to wake up early. Didn't felt like going initially. So tired after sleepless nights because of Mt O's. I finally got to sleep well last night. Decided not to perform for the Balloon Festival at Sentosa on Saturday. I hate what we're going to wear. So awful!! Such a lousy combination of Hand Ten Polo tee,band skirt,band socks with band shoes. Yucks!! Oh please! I'm not gonna make myself look like some stoopid fool! Heard that Mr De, our new band instructor was very good. Anyway i dun think any other instructors could have replaced Sir. Oh no! I go round noticing that quite a number of people are owning iPods now. I recogonise it by their ear-pieces. Fortunately its iPod Shuffles,not iPod minis! If its so common, then it won't be so cool and fun having one anymore!! Haha. Actually its ok lah.