Went back to school for a lil while after chinese tuition just now to see Sir off. So sad... Today's his last day with our band. He just told the band yesterday. I was shocked when gwen lim and my sis told me. It was like so last minute kinda thing. Anyway our band performed for the SAF Yacht Club opening today. I didn't go as I will be having MT O's on Monday. It was Sir's last performance with our band. Everyone was so glummy...sad...moody... Sir talked to us before he left. He said he enjoyed the time with our band blah blah blah..His leaving us as he says his aging fast and becoming weaker and weaker as the days passes and is no longer as strong and lively as last time to conduct the band. He said that we must study hard and not disappoint ourselves,our parents,our teachers and our schools, and that we must give the instructor/s taking over our band our best. Everyone cried. So sad. He said it was harder for girls to accept the news than boys as we are more emotional. Guess it was very very true. When I think of it I feel like crying. Sigh. When he said 'Goodbye' to all of us, only Nicole said goodbye back as the rest were all crying. Probably too sad to even say anything. I wanted to say "Thank You Sir" but I couldn't. Only Cheryl said. Our new band instructor will be Mr.De or however you spell it. Sir said he is young, good and much more energetic than he is. He said we musn't give him any problems. I've yet to see him. Alright I better get back to my chinese now.