I wanna take up sailing, tennis or the guitar after N's are done! Dad suggested either sailing or tennis. He said that if I take up sailing, it would be really hot under the sun and I would become too tann. And if I take up tennis, I would be able to exercise as well as enjoy the game. He said tennis would be a better choice. I dun know. I wanna learn how to play the guitar too, but I could easily ask any of my family members as most of them do know how to play the guitar. I want the best of everything, but I'll consider. Besides, if I take up tennis or sailing, joselyn said she will be able to take it up with me. Then, I'll have a company!
I'm going to Aussie after N's too! Yay!!! I can't wait. Eveything would be after N's.