Today shall be the last day blogging, until my N's are over. That will be like 10 October. So don't bother wasting your time coming in here as there will be no posts from now, till then.
Yes! I am really worried! Stress! Hardy! Everything students will feel when the exams are drawing near! And as for my case, the N level examinations are in 5 days time. No time for me to waste anymore! The real "thing" ok! My gosh!!! Mugging my heads off! I'm starting to feel the jitters. Unprepared? Not really. I would say, I am more or less prepared. I want my outright 3 pointers!! I am going for it! I want the distinctions for at least 5 out of my 6 subjects! Ready to give off my best, because after that, I can say adios to N's! Haha. There will be a hundred and one thousand million billion zillion things I wanna do after N's, which has been long on my list! And of course, looking forward to my lovelay trip to Australia!!!! Yay yay! :)
For now, study study study!! Pray pray pray, is all I could do for myself. As my teacher puts it, your results will be 1% luck with 99% effort! Ahuh!