My goodness!!! Watched 'Stairway To Heaven' from 10pm yesterday till 4.45am today. Believe it or not! But still, had like 3 more vcds to complete the entire show. Mummy and I were glued on the google box. We were addicted! Yeah and I cried till my eyes were so red and a little swollen! The show's really sad and touching!
I woke up at 11.30am today and continued watching, all the way till 3pm. The last few episodes were unbearable. I kept crying at the last part. Jingshu died in the arms of Chengjun, close to the beach-side house. They talked about how they would still love and remember each other, even though they will be in different worlds. Sweet, but so sad! Chengjun told Jingshu he loved her very much and finally, before she died, he said: "Goodbye, Jingshu." That part, my tears flowed out uncontrollably. I'm gonna re-watch it again with mum tonight!