I had been so caught up with homework and stuff since the term started, so I hadn't been able to blog as much as I would like to, but at least I didn't forget I had a blog!
Firstly, homework has been the main source of my insanity, my mental highness. Craploads for the weekend. Secondly, had been busy working my brain cells, hoping to come out with some nice-creative-punny ideas for the commerce project. Thirdly, band took up the rest of my day after school this week because of the cca orientation which was held yesterday. So I finally got it over and done with. Oh thank God!
Besides, it was mum's birthday yesterday. Dad brought us all to orchard hotel for dinner buffet. The food there was heavenly. There were live band performances too.
Over to Haig Girls' today for edusave award presentation. I'm richer by 500 bucks. Can't be happier.
Mum brought me to get those stuff for the brownie-making tomorrow. Its for the commerce project. Prototype must be done by monday. Such a rush. But my friends are as nice as they are, they will be coming over to help me with the baking. Pray it would be a success. :)