It was my uncle's wedding last night. How fun! We had to sit at the reception to allocate the tables of all the guests. I did it for the first time. But at least I had something to do, or i'll be bored madness. Surprisingly, I didn't had a hard time looking for the names of the long-list of guests. Thank GOD! Had really interesting chat with everyone around our table. My uncles and aunts are jokers. Not forgetting the cousins too. I come from a family of insanos! But they're such fun! :)
I couldn't wake up this morning. Not that I couldn't, but I actually make it a habit to rise before 8am everyday. Today I rised at 10.30am and actually woke up with a headache. Everyone was out. Only my maid and I were left at home. Daddio left for an overseas trip early this morning. Didn't get a chance to see him off. Mum brought sisters for breakfast before sending the youngest one for chinese class ( without me!! ). She said she didn't wanna interupt my beauty sleep, so she bought breakfast back for me instead. Forgivable.
Picked sis up before going to grandmama's house. We stayed there till 6pm. Then my uncle brought us to the pets farm in Pasir Ris to look at those dogs! My goodness! They're such adorable creatures. Mummy said we can keep a dog when we're older as she doesn't have time to take care of it. I want a beagle. I don't mind a golden retriever too. Anyway, we went to Pasir Ris Park after that. Played at the beach while waiting for the rest to arrive. Dinner at Fisherman's village there.
to LYDIA and CARINA: for you info, i doubt the fact that i'm an underage drinker. anyway, don't make it sound as if i'm an alcoholic. :)