<body>

FIONA YEO


27 June 1989

Hello Stranger!

ARCHIVES


December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010




Friday, July 21, 2006


HELLO! I'm finally blogging again. My blog is not decomposing, its just that I've become a weekly blogger now as I seriously can't find the time to even turn my laptop on, on weekdays. This week was yet again another eventful and hectic week. There is so much work, so many things to do and a line of stuff to rush off to. I'm feeling hell terrible.


Thursday was the worse day in my entire school life. If there was ever a day where more than one thing could screw up all at the same time, thursday was it. We had 3 test in a day. Accounts test, bio practical test, followed by maths mock exam for two gruelling hours after school. Seriously, I can't think nor concentrate in the afternoons. My bain cells just doesn't wanna work on me and this is all down to one, psychologically. Can't help it, can I? Besdies, had maths tuition after school and as a consolation, I feel tuitions are a whole lot better than school.


Wednesday was great though. Went back home after school. In the evening, becky and I went for Singapore Idol Spectaculars! Tickets in courtesy of Jamine Tye! haha. It was hell awesome! There were lots of people in the studio. We were sitting in Jamine Tye's camp, holding up her posters and all, but we were supporting JONATHAN LEONG! AHHHHH! I think he's got the full package of an idol and daddy thinks so too. From the voice to his boyish good looks(at least to me) to his personality, Jon has it all! WOOPEE! And we were screaming till our voice went hoarse. Sadly, we weren't allowed to take pictures in the studio. haha. But I still managed to capture a few nice shots. Alright, I wanna go for more Spectaculars. Yeah, and all you people don't forget to vote Jon! haha.


Today, we had english prelim oral. It was not bad. It turned out the way I'd wanted it to turn out. So yippy! Thank God I didn't screw it up. Mr Ng seemed nice though.


Anyway, I'm in sucha depresso mood these few days. I wish I knew why. It could be PMS! hurhur. I seemed to get all worked up over the slightest things. Sucks! Perhaps I've officially become insane.


Ok so thats it for now. I've no inspirations to write anything else.
Good night and sweet dreams.



10:04 PM