Oh yeah. Finally the weekends are back again. I look forward to fridays and I'm sure everyone does without a question. This week was a mad frenzied rush and I'm worn out. Glad that alls over. Piles of homeworks, tuition assignments, tutorials, tuitions! Just anything you could think of. Being a student literally kills one being. Seriously, my mind is reeling. I'm having less and less time for myself, as expected.
This year, graduation night will be held at ITE College East. Could it not be any worse? Its not any better than the previous years either, when it was held at the Singapore Poly. Seriously, I wonder if our school is that tight on budget. To think that Mrs Loh actually said that "money is not an issue for SAC". This is wrong. So so very wrong. Though the campus may be big, new and better equipped, to hold a grad night there simply doesn't seem right. Yes, it doesn't feel right either. And I doubt anyone would rise to the occasion. Why can't we have it like other schools, in a hotel? Afterall, graduation marks an end to another chapter of our school life and it should be a memorable and joyous occasion. I mean, we only get to graduate once from secondary school right? And yeah, you guessed it right, everyone when like "WHAT? OH MY GAWD! ITE? WTH?", when we were told the venue. Alright, let me forget about it for now.