Ah, speaking of prelims, its in 10 days time. I refuse to think to about it actually. Turned out, I didn't fail my mocks. YAY! There's still hope for me. Now is the time when I should really settle down, focus on my studies and peak during O's. Like finally. I've placed my new targets up on my board infront of my study, for prelims as well as O's. All I have to do is adhere to my ridiculous timetable/study plans I've made for myself, and I should be all set for the exams. (Ridiculous because I sacrifice a lot of leisure time.)
If I could, I would blog about many more things that have been bothering me, annoying me, exciting me or whatever. But the timetable beckons! Anyway, won't be blogging anytime soon. Till next month when prelims ends perhaps.
Words are so goddamn cheap. I wish you'd quit saying things I know you don't mean, regardless whether people are right or wrong about you.