I'm feeling over the moon now. Grandaunt was over at our place today and she asked sis and myself if we wanted to go to parkway for shopping. I knew there was going to be the SI roadshow held there at 4pm, so I agreed without hesitation. I got so very excited. haha! Took a bus down to parkway. It was already 4pm and we were stucked in the damn traffic jam for 15 mins. When we arrived there, sis and myself rushed to the atrium and there they were. Grandaunt waited for us at the side. It was human jam-packed, but we managed to stand close to the side of the stage. Security officials were screaming their way for people to keep aside and line up in order. How annoying, but no one seemed to bother about them anyway. Captured nice shots of Jonathan and the others with our cam. WOOPEEDOO! All thanks to some people whom we didn't really know. They knew we wanted to snap jon, so one of the girls asked her friends to shout for jon, and all of us started shouting together. We went like "Jonathan! Jonathan!". When he turned to posed and waved at us, everyone turned their cameras towards him. We were super ecstatic. Yes, it was embarassing because I've never done such stuff before in my life. Seriously. Yeah but I had fun! haha. I felt so bad making grandaunt wait for 45 mins for us. At least, she met her friends coincidentally. They chatted till we were done. We went shopping after that. Aunt insisted on buying accessories for us. How nice of her.
Pictures of the SI roadshow is up. You may view it by clicking on the subject at the side. :)