FIONA IS FLYING HIGH ON CLOUD NINE!!! Seriously! OMG! I'm the happiest child alive today. I cannot be happier.
My INSPIRATION is back! Like finally. What a nice start to the week. Saw "soccer" first thing in the morning at the bus stop while on the bus. And we were all waving at him, and he smiled, grin and waved back! OMG! OMG! OMG! During lessons too. He walked past my class thrice! After school, when we alighted from the bus stop, we saw him again. This time, he was on the bus. Nad and Laila waved and he waved back. I think he blushed. haha! SO CUTE I SWEAR! Really! :)
We saw "sheetah" too. Many times. Nad was too happy. haha! Poor Laila though. "Soul" wasn't in sight and she haven't seen him for days. Its okay, tomorrow's gonna be an even better day for all of us. Yes girlfriends?
Alright, I better get down with my homeworks soon. ADIOS! :)