OG was ultimately awesome today! Shouted and cheered till my throat hurts now, and that sucks. We had so much fun. Especially the girls, enthusiastic people! Guys oogling ('S' guys)! Camwhoring! Gossips! Every little thing! I so love my OG members. The OGLs were really fun people, Gwen, Calvin and Zhi Xing. And our cheerleaders were great too! Made the Hespers unite with all their cool cheers! Being the naughty Hespers, we kept "bombing" and "booing" other clans. Sadly, today was our last day of orientation. Sigh. All good things must come to an end. I'm definitely gonna miss my OG- Hesper 4! Just when we were really close to one another and enjoying each other's company, we will be split up. Different classes that is. How I just wished everyday was orientation. School would be so fun then.
Anyway, I'm so high today! I can't sleep. I'm thinking about MI. No, not the school, but the people.