School was not bad, apart from the fact that the ij bitch freaking ruined our day. Trying to flirt around with "soccer" early in the morning. Goodness! She only mixes with guys and like ditch one by one slowly after finding her next target. Ditched guys, poor thing.
Alright, on to other stuff. We had our classes assigned today. Its a consolation, with Malina still being in the same class as me. But Cheryn's in a different class. My new class couldn't be more sucky. I don't want to talk about it. And our clique have different lunch breaks now, so recesses are gonna get pretty boring. No more mid-day gossips and all. Oh well, we still had lunch together at west mall after school. Good time. Great company. And updating one another on the day's happenings.
Anyway I can't get that guy out of my head. I think this is what they call, love! :) HAHAHA WHATEVERRRRR!
Hopefully, it would be a better day tomorrow. And the clique's outing to look forward to after school.