Two consecutive days flew past, without seeing "soccer" because he was absent. WHY? WHY? WHY? Stupid idiot. I hate that feeling. And so I didn't get my morning-inspiration! In turned, it sorta spoilt my day in school. SUCKS!
NAD was sucha sweetheart yesterday. The yearbook which she lent me! haha! At least that was enough to enlighten me. :)
Oh well, towning after that with the og mates. Nad, Cheryn, Laila, Liana, Malina and Beck. Had Lj' for lunch and service there was terrible of the terriblest lots! The damn woman was sucha turn off and everyone got so pissed off. Certain things cannot be mentioned in a public domain. She's freaking selfish and rude I tell you! Wth! I'll promise not to return there again. Not at least until I see her out of duty.
Fine, so we caught the movie Pan's Labyrinth. NC 16 Fantasy/Thriller/Horror genre. The movie was nice. Scary, yet touching. So contradictory right? Oh well, watch it yourself and you'll find out. Anyway, we were camwhoring our way throughout town. FUN stuff and again I say, they're such an awesome bunch of people. We were like running under the pouring rain and besides, the sky was already dark. Fooling ourselves because we were all without umbreallas. You don't have to guess it. DRENCHED! haha! So cool! But I felt really cold after that.
Anyway, 5.1's class chalet today. I just realised how much I miss all those sac fellows. Its been a long long while. Nice time catching up and playing punk. Miss Tan came too. Great great time we had together. Being the girls like we are, we were busy camwhoring yet again. Lots of it! I like.
I'm feeling so zonked out now. Its the weekends again and I can pig out! WOOPEE! Oh but that means I cannot see "soccer" for another two days. hurhur.
You know its a happy day when you fall asleep smiling!