We were late for school this morning. Pray hard we wouldn't get detention on friday. Yeah, so today was my first time being late in my entire schooling life. Never before in primary or secondary school. Can't keep that perfect string of record now. :(
On a happier note, school was awesome today. We girls had too much fun. Camwhoring during our first break was beyond what I could think of. We did stuff no one ever thought we'll do. Seriously! (Rachel's a damn good photographer, unlike Alyssa, while Gwen and myself are such drama mamas! haha!) And during the second break, we camwhored again. In the toilet this time round, along with Nad and Laila.
On to lessons now. I never had such tremendous laughing sessions during lessons before. All because of NG JIAN EN! He and his Gabriellite stories and those shit. Hilarious I tell you that guy! Thou shall not be deceived by his quiet and innocent looks. Goody-two-shoes no no. Stupid Jian En.
YES! YES! YES! We're gonna have an OG outing soon. Oh and on top of that, a BBQ with Hesper 3 too! You'll never guess what joining forces with Hesper 3 means. Oooooooo! I can't wait!