Went for Ngee Ann Poly's open house after school with the clique today. NP's so happening and the atmosphere and everythings just so right. Only that the campus is slightly old. And the students there are one heck friendly. They have such a broad range of courses to offer too. Again, my interest is still on accountancy and banking & finance. We visited all the faculties except for engineering. Gawd did we see the many eyecandies! As you might have guessed it, we girls were going wild out there. Not one, not two, not three but ALL of us. OMG! Amazing time we had. Seriously, this is getting too much for us to handle. We should turn our attention back to each of our 'special one' guy. Really. Are there any ways to stop those raging hormones? My goodness. But anyway, a bash good time.
I love NP! I didn't know it was such fun. I'm in a dilemma now. NP or SP? NP or SP? NP or SP? Oh well, I shall not make too many decisions till the results are out. What if the results... Okay, I'm thinking too much again.
Its the weekends. Time to take a good break from school and those stuff. But still, I'm already counting down to monday.
Maybe a greater thing will happen. Maybe all will see. Today was catchy.