It was the long awaited day. Release of our O'level results.
Headed to town with the clique for breakfast-lunch before making our way to our own schools. AYAM PENYET! haha! Had a good time although there were heaploads of worries on us all, and it is only normal for us to feel that way. Tonnes of messages were coming in, "All the best for the results" and all that stuff. THANKS everyone for all your support, believe and encouragement.
In school, atmosphere was as tensed as it could ever get. As you know us girls, most cried. Overpouring emotions. Anxiety attacks. I had fever on top of that. Never have I felt this worried in my life. Never have I cried so much. I guess I did well. Better than what I've expected. And I'm happy with it. Thank God! Till now, it haven't really sunk it yet.
Met the clique again after that and they came over to my place. Mumsie brought us all out for dinner. Heaploads of FUN we had. :)
to EVERYONE: Just do with your life what you see fit. Hopefully, it all works out for you. GOD BLESS!