Today started off bad, of course. I'm sure you girls know why. Oh well, but I'm glad I took things as it came. Skipped mother tongue and management and joined the clique at the canteen. Slacked there for hours. We were all getting very much cranky. Everything just didn't seem to go our way. EVERYTHING. Unsatisfied and displeased were we. And we now realise how accurate horoscopes can be. One good example is the one in today's LIFE! Mine reads "When you push too hard to make something happen, it never turns out exactly the way you think it will. Why not let go of your expectations and let this situation evolve more organically? You will be happier." How true.
After those unproductive hours spent in the canteen, Nad, Laila and myself decided to head down to Ben & Jerry's instead. Couch potatoed there for two-and-a-half hours. Nevertheless, it was good time spent, in good company, and as usual, bitching and talking about everything under the sun. Shared our experiences and problems we've encountered during these two months in MI. As cliche as it may sound, I've concluded that everything happens for a reason. Only God knows whats in store for us.
Thankfully, the day ended better than it had started off. Not like we've ever expected it that way. Anyway, heaps of thanks for the company, girls (you know who you are) as well as the support and encouragement you've given me in such a time. The letters were really touching. It did hit me.