Today's got to be the best day of my life! Skipped school to welcome our victorious LIONS at the airport. Yes yes yes, and we were among the first to arrive. Soon after, the arrival hall resembled a small portion of the National Stadium with a 500-odd strong crowd, both young and old. Thats the spirit man! I like it! The media was freaking annoying. One reporter came to interview us. And the camera/video man kept shooting at our direction. I swear! It was almost pissing us off. Anyway, that didn't stop us from screaming and cheering ourselves hoarse. It was utter madness! REALLY! OMG! Especially when BAIHAKKI came out. WOOOOO! Total hotness man! We were head over heels! The LIONS were nice enough to patiently pose for pictures with us and sign autographs. They were THAT friendly. I'm extremely pleased with the pictures we took. Really UPCLOSE! We gave Baihakki the gift and he accepted it politely. Oh man, his voice rocks. So manly! I like the way he said "oh thanks!". And he was gleaming away. So sweet! His mum chatted with us too. And then there were the other hunky materials. RIDHUAN MUHAMMAD! DANIEL BENNETT! HASSAN SUNNY! SHAHRIL ISHAK! NOH ALAM SHAH! AIDE ISKANDAR! DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS! :) Tonnes of pictures we took, which I'll upload some of them on blogger pretty soon. (only some though. you can ask me if you would like to view the others as well.)
Okay, we must thank the four guys who patiently waited for us girls. Looking after our bags. Taking pictures for us. They couldn't have tolerated our extremely lunatic antics. Imitating what we did? HAHAHA! Jokers. :)
Anyway, today's gonna be a day I'll never ever forget.