Towning after CNY celebration in school with the usuals. Lunched at LJ's followed by shopping. Thereafter, we dropped by to visit our dearest GWEN SHEPHERD at her workplace. :)
The rest of us headed to Citilink after Jeffery, Alyssa and Rachel left. And the UNBEIEVABLY UNBELIEVABLE happened. We saw Laila's eyecandy from NP. My gawd! We couldn't believe it, really. What a small world it has became. So we called for him and we waved. Yes, he remembered us all. Nad and Cheryn got on by to ask for his email. Goodness me! And Laila being Laila, she hid at one corner with me in her company, awfully shy as she could ever get, trembling with nerves and excitemet, her heart skipping a million times. I could feel it Laila, I can! I can really picture myself in your shoes if ______ was really there. :) Alright, CNY's coming real real soon. Its only a day away, I can't wait! Reunion dinner tomrrow night, which we can all look forward to.