Lunch after school at Fifth Avenue with the usuals. It was really good fun. Laughter, jokes, Becky's wacky nonsense, as usual, and camwhoring with the dearest Ghislene! I can't think of a better group of people I could've hung out with in poly. Of course, being the regular dumb ass that I am, I forgot my camera! Waiting for the girlfriend to send me the piccas.
I need to revive myself from this slump of assignments and get back in the game. Oh and my damn BCA teacher have been giving my group hell today, I swear! Our project is due like on Sunday and presentation's on Monday. Now that we have completed everything, she comes to tell us like problems with our work. Isn't it such a last minute thing, telling us now? During the past weeks, when we asked her to check the stuff we've completed, she said it shouldn't be much of a problem. Now... My gawd! The best part, she doesn't even teach us to use those Excel functions when we encounter problems. Not the way things are suppose to work. I don't like it. I NEED A BREAK! LIKE SERIOUSLY!