THIS IS GONNA BE AN EXTREMELY VULGAR ENTRY. EXPLICIT CONTENT!
I am fucking pissed off with my mom. Fucking irritated by her antics. I know I'm mean to say that, but nothing can stop me now. Cause I repeat, I'm fucking pissed! She started finding fault with me when I just got up. She so got me when I'm at my lowest point of the day (in the mornings). Why? Cause she thinks I'm getting up too late these days. Like so WTF right? Bloody shit! I just fucking woke up at 12pm and she had tonnes to say. She never finds fault with my waking up late usually, but today, I wonder, was an exception. Sucker! I swear she spoilt my entire day! And things don't get any better after that. She even FORCED my sis and I to go out for lunch together, with the family, before heading to town. WTF! WTF! And when I told her I had alot of assignments to complete, she says to do it when we get back home in the evening. Since when did became so fucking unreasonable, when she usually is understanding. Fucking irritated by the bitch! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! And when I retaliated, she started complaining to my dad about everything, hoping he would knock some sense into me. Or rather, my sis and I. Oh please, thank God he's not as unreasonable as her. So WTF, to please her, for goodness sake, I actually went. I wonder WTF was I thinking at that time too. And she was trying to be damn nice to us. But hell, do you think I care after she so pissed me off? I just acted dumb. Isn't it best that way? Keeping my mouth shut. Thats the best I could do anyway, I controlled myself. Anyway, she should be thankful she doesn't have a daughter who tells her to go fuck off. I'm not that crude. Only when someone really pisses me off. Like today. Fuck!