Its been quite a while. School is slowly coming to an end, in a matter of days. THE HOLIDAYS! Finally. I am done with one out of three of the common test papers! MAEC paper was surprisingly okay. I better do well for it cause I still want my AD for core module! BLAW, the killer paper up next.
There is this whole inertia my brian is experiencing when it comes to studying. Bad habit of mine to get stressed out easily. I know I really should get down to actually doing the sucky BLAW revision, but I can't bring myself to do it. Okay, I probably could, but I guess I don't want to.
Time is passing so incredibly fast. It seems so unreal that its already the eighth week of school! But its good I guess.
I wanna go somewhere-anywhere, during the two weeks vacation! DAD! BRING US AWAY!