Bad week it was. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong, went wrong. Firstly, it was my god damn screwed up BLAW CT results, which I don't wish to talk about anymore. Then, it was losing my thumbdrive at the lecture theatre yesterday, which contained the BMGT project for my group! To make matters worse, none of us had a copy of it in our laptops, which means that we have to re-draft everything from scrap. Not a good move, since we took almost five hours to complete. Besides, as I mentioned in my previous post, I'm going through an emotional slump! And today, I lost my wallet! For the first time in my life! Now I know how it feels like. Terrible! It was the last thing anyone wanted to lose. I couldn't deny I was just plain careless and perhaps, irresponsible? I realised only as I was about to step out of city hall with Ghis. 6.10pm! Everything ran through my mind at that moment as I was on the verge of crying, I swear! Reported it to the control station, and I was praying damn hard. Called my sis. She was sucha joker when she said "OMG! Pray to Saint Anthony's! Quick!" Sadly, I wasn't in the right mood for laughter at that point of time. Called Dad to tell him about it too. Fortunately, he didn't scold me. He even offered to pick me up from the mrt station. How nice. But still, I was extremely worried. All my cards! My 32 bucks! Thank God I had Ghis with me, a little consolation. Prayed and prayed through the journey home, hoping that some kind soul would pass it over to the control station. Wasn't myself at all when I was home, as I waited impatiently for that one call. And finally, it came at 9.28pm! It was a heavy weight off my chest, seriously! The man was like "Hello, Fiona right? Your wallet was found at Clementi MRT station. A passenger found it and handed it over to us. Are you a student of Ngee Ann?" I was so excited. Hahaha! Must really thank God, my prayers were answered. Dad and sis were beside me and they were pretty relieved too. Oh well, oh well! I've learnt my lesson.
Tonight, I promise myself a good night, as I sleep all my troubles away.