<body>

FIONA YEO


27 June 1989

Hello Stranger!

ARCHIVES


December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010




Monday, July 02, 2007


Okay, I'm up! Had a long long sleep. Too bad I didn't dream! :(
Dreaming can be quite fun sometimes ya'know. I can actually think about something really hard and I'll dream of it. Weird, but cool, isn't it? Guess I didn't think hard enough last night. Sometimes, I let my sub-consciousness take over, so my dreams can be very unexpected. Like how they have been for the past week? I sound super psycho now, I know that. Just babbling nonsense.


Have you ever felt like you have SOOO much to say, but you just can't explain it? Like why sometimes you feel so angsty and irritable? Or like sometimes you have too many things on your mind, you just can't figure out which to talk about first? Or maybe sometimes, you're just shocked and speechless? Haha! Yes, I'm going on my rants again. Sorry!

So anyhoos, I woke up, with the song "If You Leave" by Nada Surf, playing in my head again. It'd almost be like deja vu. But then again, that's not even what deja vu means. Speaking of deja vu, it's been occurring rather often. Meaning that your "eyes register the sight before your brain does" so that's how it happens. Well, I love that term anyway, and it always feels so funny to experience a deja vu! But I like it. =)

Okay, so I'm just gonna leave you guys with the lyrics, and I'm hoping it won't replay in my head again!

If You Leave

If you leave, don't leave now
Please don't take my heart away
Promise me just one more night
Then we'll go our separate ways
We always had time on our sides
Now it's fading fast
Every second every moment
We've gotta make it last

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd still be friends someday

If you leave, I won't cry
I won't waste a single day
But if you leave, don't look back
I'll be running the other way
Seven years went under the bridge
Like time was standing still
Heaven knows what happens now
You've gotta say you will

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd meet again someday

day, day, day

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd meet again someday

(ha, ha, ha, ha, ha)
If you leave if you leave
Don't look back
Don't look back

This is really redundant and stupid man! But heck! I'm out!



1:18 PM