Finally met up with the clique after what seemed like donkey years! SHEPHERDSON! ALYSSA! HILDA! NAD! LAILA! CHERYN! MALINA! JEFF! ROY! Its been a long time since all of us came together. I got fucking (for lack of less appropriate adjective) regurgitating spasms in my stomach after drinking 6 (read: SIX) M I S E R A B L E glasses of wine during Citibank's company dinner before that, and so, experienced what it was like to be in a hellhole while my stomach did flip-flops and black jacks. Okay, prolly it wasn't that bad. Perhaps, prior exhaustion, the flu bug (which refuses to get out of my system) and post-menstrual syndromes (you just never know) contributed to it. Anyway, lots of catching up with the favourite people, as usual. 10pm supper at Changing appetites. Great night with good company topped with a very very very sumptuous dinner. (:
Oh and I haven't mentioned how great the dinner at Vienna-Novena was. I had three bowls of Buddha Jump Over The Wall, two bowls of Sharks Fin, Chicken Herbal stew, drunken prawns, seafood and sashimi fiesta, yo! The list goes on.
Anyway, my blog is so hopelessly devoid of pictorials now. SEND ME THOSE PHOTOS PLEASE LADIES!