Type. Backspace. Type. Backspace. Type a lot. Highlight. Backspace. Whirlpool. My thoughts are in a disarray. I don't know where I should start.
Anyway, EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! INFA was alright, or so I hope. For now, I should be looking forward to the long seven weeks vacation before the new term begins, and I needmust utilise my time to its full. Might be working at Citibank with the girls? Hmmm, not sure about it yet. iDare camp coming up, which should be quite exciting, or at least I hope. Catching up with the ol' school girls and MI mates too, which I so miss badly! Not forgetting, spending as much time with my most precious boy! =)
I'm carefree now. I hope I'll sleep well tonight. I've been waiting for you all my life Anticipating with every dream every night Destiny's moment we all share in time, love is the message And I know I've got mine