HAPPY SEPTEMBER one and all. Time flies, really. :)
Shopping and lunching with mom and the sisters today was awesome. Sadly, without daddio since he's away.
Think I've got one of the wisest and smartest mom around. Or is it moms being just moms? I guess they'll always know what their kids are up to most of the time, or rather, have been up to? Even more so if it's of their daughters since they've gone through what we're going through now, and they know us inside-out, outside-in. One way or another. I guess you know where I'm getting myself at by now. :)
Mom had been trying to get the truth out of me for the past few days. Indirectly though. And besides, hoping more so that sis would tell her about it. Anyway, I ain't a good actress afterall, couldn't keep it from her for long. Think I gave myself away too many times. This evening when she asked me about it, this was all I said to her- in baby's words! "Mommy, chances are what you think is right, I won't elaborate, but you just guess, you've got it." As he said, drop the bread, but don't lead her directly. Mommy got it, of course. Extremely elated with her reaction. =) "Mommy's happy for you. Just take care of yourself and make sure you know what you're doing. By telling me, I know you trust me." These words, I'll always remember. Besides, she couldn't stop smiling and I could tell that excitement of hers in her voice. All thanks to the smart boyfriend! I cannot be any happier today. teehee! =) ANTICIPATION AWAITS...
If there's one thing in this world that I know is true It's the love that I feel when I'm thinking of you No ocean no mountain can keep us apart 'Cause no one can take away someone who lives in your heart All the hopes and the dreams are alive I'll carry you with me through distance and time Nothing in this world can keep us apart 'Cause no one can take away someone who lives in your heart