iDare at Kota Tinggi was damn good fun. By far, the best camp I've attended. It was a four days-three nights worth remembering for a long time to come. Cool bunch of mates I found in BINGO, good food, awesome programme and the best stay-in, it was a chalet yo! Just like those swiss wooden cottage houses. Oh and thankfully, it was air-conditioned. More than a camp, less than a holiday kinda thing, I felt. I miss camp so much, I swear! But I was dead shagged when I returned.
Friday was results day. Woke up, didn't feel like myself the entire morning. Was so damn nervous when I received that sms from NP. To begin with, I didn't even dared to open it for fifteen minutes. But it was an enlightenment. Thank God, managed to pass everything or I'll seriously shoot myself dead. A miracle in itself I cleared macroeconomics, cause I literally screwed the entire paper during the exams as I've mentioned previously. My GPA sucked though. Need to buck up a lot and work harder next semester. I still want my 3.5 GPA!
Anyway, the weekends came and went. Yet another day back at work tomorrow. This week was good I must say.
I can't wait for tomorrow. Night out with baby after work! YAY! At least I have something to look forward to. (: