I haven't blogged in such a long time, and I'm aware of that. Maybe I haven't seen the need to, but mostly because I'm lazy. I hardly know what's blog-worthy anymore.
Anyway, school's back. Back again. :( So dreadful! Goodbye to work. Goodbye to the holidays. No more shopping. No more nights out. I need to focus more in my academics this term. Yes, FOCUS!
My holidays were AWESOME SHIT and my life was supercalifragelisticespialidocious, amen. Thats my new term! (: I'm quite sure I placed all my time to good use.
I feel damn moody, grumpy, irritated, pissed and pms-ie today. URGHHHH! Why do women have to have their fucking periods! Every single thing is pissing me off and making me so unhappy with life. Geez! :(
難道我就這樣過我的一生 我的吻註定吻不到最愛的人 為你等從一開始盼到現在 也同樣落的不可能
難道愛情可以轉交給別人 但命運註定留不住我愛的人 我不能我怎麼會願意承認 你是我不該愛的人
Oh my goodness! A chinese song! This song has been like stucked in my head since it played over the radio when I was at work last week! I know you would say, it's so unlike me right! Chinese + Fiona, just don't go! Besides,I'm even attempting to sing it. Oh well, its an old song, but who cares!