I've yet to complete my tutorials, or done any reading up on those annoying pile of lecture notes. It's pretty miserable huh. Sigh! Besides, time of the month is not of any help at all. URGH!
I'm feeling so tired. Just soooo tired. I'm physically and mentally drained. Totally shagged and I've got the tummy cramps going on and off. Sucky shit. Think I'll sleep early tonight. Gotta take care of my health and be strong. I miss my boyfriend. How much it kills not seeing him just for a day. That feeling ain't nice. BABY! I NEED YOU RIGHT HERE BESIDE ME!
I believe tomorrow would be a much better day, a much brighter day. VOLLEYBALL! (: YAY! I'm meeting my Mister Precious too. OLIPIG! teeheehee! (:
You know I can't smile without you I can't smile without you I can't laugh and I can't sing I'm finding it hard to do anything You see I feel sad when you're sad I feel glad when you're glad If you only knew what I'm going through I just can't smile without you