School life is perplexing, decisions-decisions-decisions, utterly stressed out by my general lack of whatever. It is very depressing to be mediocre, because you are just no where, then it follows that it's seriously horrific when you're below mediocre. Come to think of it, I did pick something I hope I'll ace in future. Accountancy, that is. Naturally, I would like to major in that, but sometimes, I feel like I'm being forced to reconsider my choice. I don't know why too, I can't explain. Oh well.
There has been so much going on lately, I feel like my weeks and days have been so short. Or rather, it's getting too short. I have been spending almost every other day with school-related activities. Some time-out here and there with the boyfriend and my fellow amigos though. Naturally, being busy with school-related stuff is good, but I really need a break. Not that I can do so now, with common tests in two weeks. I can't wait to head off during the two weeks december vacation for a getaway. Away from the hassle in Singapore. That should be something which I can look forward to for now.
Meanwhile, I need some motivation. Self-motivation perhaps, could work. Afterall, that's how it has always been all along.
On a happier note, CIP's completed. WOOHOO! We placed our time to great use today, helping one another out to finalise our proposal and powerpoint presentation slides. One load of stress off my shoulders! Good stuff. (: