This is gonna be pretty random but nevertheless, I wanna speak my sudden-random-thought.
You know when you put a few grandfather clocks in the same room, they all start ticking at the same time after a while? The same goes for girls who hang out a lot together and after a while, their menstrual cycle starts to become in tune- MyGod! I am sooooo not bull shitting! Holy cow, there is a lot of magic in this, don't you think? Could it be just the cycle alone, or perhaps, sheer coincidence? Hmmm, quite impressive.
On a happier note, today marks our six months, which is half-a-year! Sounds quite long and we've come a long way. Am I right, my at-the-moment-lying-on-the-hospital-bed boyfriend? I don't think either of us went into this expecting anything much, but now, look where we are. I'm really really happy having you in my life and proud to call you my boy. (:
Alright, I'm off to have dinner now. Thereafter, going to the annual cny night market with the family. Oh and mom's bringing me to visit mister pig in hospital later.