Work has been really fun because of the people there, though it left me shagged at the end of each day, especially on weekends. & supper with the good company (nehneh, michelle, amanda, qian) after work every other time, after which michelle will always be so nice to drive all of us home. Oh yes, "scandals" going on in the cafe as well! TWO somemore! Hahaha! Uncle alex is really nice at times, he gives us a lot of extra food, like twice the amout they give to our customers. See, staff privilege y'know!
Last sunday, the usual sickening weekend rush at Old Town, again again again! Holy mother of peoples! But my family came to visit me, with my cousins, uncles and grandfolks! Was really happy to see them there okay. They ordered hell a lot, OhMyGawd!
Okay, I'm turning in soon. Yay! Gonna register for my driving license tomorrow over at CDC. Something to look forward to. I can't wait. I.Need.My.License.Asap.
NIGHT Y'ALL! (: Love don't come easy. Let's exceed the limit of laws over lovers arms.