First week of the new school term was such a bore! Though it didn't kill, but still, guess I haven't really got into the entire back-to-school thing yet. My mind ain't back from the holidays. & I'm all groggy and grumpy the entire week. Sigh! Thinking about school and projects and assignments up ahead makes me nauseous. I have to stop thinking about it! Makes me feel like i'm in a constant stage of nausea and perpetually feel like i'm out of breath. This is not meant to be figurative speech eh!
Anyhoos, I got myself hooked onto online shopping yet again. Must be the Ghis&Becks bug that got into me since school started. & I manage to get a few David & Goliath tees at quite a good deal! YAY! OH & I CAN'T WAIT FOR THREADLESS TEE-SHIRTS SPREE! ZOMG! THREADLESS TEES ARE THE GOD DAMN HOT IN-THING NOW OKAY! :D
I miss my boyfriend and my BFFs; NadCherynLaila, a lot! They, who never fail to make me smile.
Alright, I'm off now, shall attempt to complete my chunk of tutorials once again- auditing, intermediate financial accounting, financial management, cost accounting.