Outing with the beloved girlfriends today, FINALLY! Whats new, always awesome! Lepaked at Ben&Jerry's while waiting for Cheryn. Catching-up session over our favourite Mix-n-Match ice-cream! After that, we took a slow walk down to the Dhoby area, since our brilliant Laila suggested on visting the National Museum together. Window shopped at Cathay and Plaza Sing. We dropped by this french stall that has really awesomely good soup at the basement of Plaza Sing. I forgot its name though. The wild mushroom soup is to die for, seriously! I bet it's one of the best you can ever find here.
Headed for the National Museum. It was free entry after 6pm, so while killing that 30mins before 6pm, guess what we did! PEEKTURE TIME! Yeah obviously, we never fail to find time for our photo-operation. Haha! Museum so cool! Honestly, I don't remember if I've been to the museum before or not. The curator showed us round some parts of the museum, like how the tourists do!
Took a bus down to Orchard. Decided to have our all-time favourite AYAM PENYET for dinner! Torturing ourselves from all the chilli, if you know what I mean. OMG! Today's chilli was power to the max please! Even the woman sitting on the table beside us were secretly giggling at our reactions from the spice. Our reactions, priceless you bet. The girls were laughing at my super red tomato-like face.
Oh this I'd must say! In the midst of queueing up before dinner, our dearest Cheryn was like "Oh ya, what vegetables do they have? Should we ask them what is their Vegetable-of-the-day!" The three of us were laughing our asses off! WTH! VEGETABLE OF THE DAY? Have you ever heard of that term before! ROFLMAO! Super hilarious, I swear. OMG Cheryn totally not retarded at all. Hahaha! Kidding dear, I still love you!
Good times, good times! The BFFs always make my day. Lots of lovin' girls! (:
Alright I guess thats about all for tonight. Peektures soon!