WOOPEEDAPADEEDOOOOO! Common tests are over! The past week has been really really taxing with all the revision, practice papers, memory work and stuff. Stress triggered my sudden-massive increase in pimple population, the urge to pig out on the bed and increase my food intake. There was hardly a time for breaks at all. But all's over now. Yay!
Crashed town with becky and ghis after our paper today for GSS! Retail theraphy after the exams will do just fine! Searched for my hoodies in the Zara outlets in town but there weren’t any sizes for me! The nice ones were all too big and it looks too gigantic on me. They all came in men’s sizes. Shall try shopping for it online instead. Threadless and Old Navy has got really cute hoodies. Though we didn't get anything much, it was an awesome day of shopping and good time spent with the girls.
Neehoos, Oli decided to surprise me yesterday even though it wasn't any special occasion or whatever. He hung my favourites chocolates in a bag outside my gate and got me to check it out. So sweet of him. (Btw, I'm so sweet to him too okay. You just never know.) Aren't girls suckers for little everyday surprises? (:
On a very gleeful note, its our 10 months today! You're at home mugging, or shall I say not, for your final paper tomorrow while I'm on the line with you now. Haha! But I still wanna say my big thank you!
I'll like to thank you for loving me & keeping my spirits up when I really felt like giving up with things. Little things like believing in me & telling me how wonderful I am. I think having someone to believe in you is always important. (Especially the people closest to you.) Thanks for encouraging me in my studies, without your support and little motivations (like the chocolates you gave yesterday), I wouldn't have managed to pull through time & time again. But you need to look on the brighter side of things as well okay? Don't let our quarrels affect you all the time. You have to be stronger than that, tubby! You're a man. Thanks for giving in to me ALL the time, although at times, I may be a tad too unreasonable & especially when I suffer from those terrible moodswings or because of you know, my monthly cycles. Thanks for being so sweet & gentle with me, and if you didn't realise, you'd never raised your voice at me, not once at all, though I do that most of the time whenever we have arguments. Thanks for loving me unconditionally, its something you have never failed to do. I have so many things to thank you for. Lets leave that for our time ahead, shall we? Iloveyoudeepdeep.