<body>

FIONA YEO


27 June 1989

Hello Stranger!

ARCHIVES


December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010




Sunday, August 10, 2008


After all the weekend fun we had together, all our Saturdays in such awesome company of you guys, NDP is finally over. F2, I'm gonna miss everyone of you. NDP was really a great first-time experience for me, and I'm very sure it was for all of us. Despite the fact that F2 couldn't work together throughout all the shows, we still bonded so well as a team and simply, just had fun with one another, putting in our best for us, for our nation. Patriotism, not!

I'm glad I got to cover all the various deployments; NE show 1- Funpacks, NE show 2- Blue Sector, NE show 3- Tao Nan School, NDP Preview- VIP Outer Cordon and the best of it all NDP- Grandstand VIP Lounge, where the five of us from F2 got to meet the ministers! That was NDP at its best. A moment to cherish, really.

Anyhoos, I wanna thank everyone of you from F2 for making my NDP experience such a memorable one. Love always, the bunch of Natalie, Miranda, Rui Shan, Jacinda, Jolene, Kash, and definitely, the rest as well. Gonna miss our gossiping and screaming! & thanks to Michelle, for leading F2 through this. Matthew too, for bringing F2 together and arranging all our group bonding sessions- which was what drew F2 together, even though he'd withdrawn in the midst.

I'm definitely looking forward to NDP 2009.

Our first few training sessions! Thats F2 for you.

Grandstand bunch; Rui Shan, Nat, Jac, Kash.

F2 at the Grandstand.

JonChan, F1 leader.

Kailing, Flyer SOIC.

F2, our final picture.

Flyer's supper at Makansutra! F2 above, there were only a few of us.

That's F1, only a few of them as well.

& I saw Becky there too! heh!


Love always, F2. (:



11:57 PM