EXAMS ARE OVER! WOOPEE! :D Seven weeks of holidays! Finally the end of yet another semester. & its one and a half years of poly education left on the list.
These exams were draining, mentally draining. I had four modules to sit for- Audit, Cost, Financial Management and Intermediate Financial Accounting. They were averaged papers. I'm really worried that I might not do well. But oh well, whats done has been done, shall just awai the results.
Oli and I went to catch the Singapore Fireworks Festival at Marina Promenade. French Romance; it was spectacular! They shot the fireworks from the promenade itself, and it really felt like the fireworks were coming down on you, right in front of your very eyes. Awesomely beautiful.
List of things to do for the holidays: 1. FTT 2. Driving lessons! 3. Shanghai trip! 4. RSAF Open House 5. Kelong trip 6. Ghis belated birthday treat 7. Outing with the MI bunch 8. Shopping with the ol' school buddies 9. Catching up with the old town mates 10. F2 get-together 11. Get a damn job