Hellooo! I'm back! Japan was absolutely a blast!
We did lots of sight-seeing, shopping and food hunting there everyday. We went for the Onsen too! & we had to dress in their Yukata, which was pretty cool.
The stuff there are very very pricey though. Everything seems so overpriced. Y'know, Tokyo!
I miss the icy wind and the chilly chilly cold weather!
We had to wear like three to four layers of clothes and two pairs of socks everyday.
Everything beats the weather we have in Singapore, I swear! Effing hot here.
You could so feel the heat the moment you step out of Changi Airport.
I'll upload brief pictures here. We took a thousand plus pictures! Hah!
As you know, Blogger sucks when it comes to uploading a whole lot of pictures, so I'll do it on FB instead.
& I'm still really shagged from the flight (which actually landed last night).
Going for New Year's party at Grams soon!
HAPPY 2009 PEOPLE!