
Caught X-Men with O last night. It was pretty damn good. Of course this is coming from somebody who does not follow the comics religiously but nevertheless, I still enjoyed the movie. One of the reasons being GAMBIT!
Gambit and Rouge were my favourite characters back in the '90s when they were still screening X-men cartoons. Not the new X-Men Revolution cartoon, but the old, plain and good X-men cartoon that still had Gambit and did away with the weird frog-like villain in X-Men Revolution. Animation was still 2D back then but it was still awesome wogay! I guess that's how I remember X-Men. Not much recollection though.
Gambit is still as suave with the devil-may-care attitude! HOT!
& I never fail to wonder why Gambit was excluded from the X-men movie series and Anna Parquin does such a disfavour to Rogue. Rogue was hot in the cartoon and she was a rebel, which meant that Gambit and Rogue were totally a match made in heaven!
Wolverine was good overall; Hugh Jackman could not have looked better! Didn't know Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed Peas was starring in the movie till O told me so. OH OH OMG! & Daniel Henney was in the movie too! TO DIE FOR!